Saturday, October 13, 2012

Saturday in orange

After a couple of very wet and rainy days here in Zurich, the sun finally decided to show itself again in perfect time for the weekend. Despite that, we're spending most of the time inside making the new apartment ready, but nevertheless, it feels good with that energetic sunlight shining through every window.
My computer is still at the Mac-hospital but I'm using M's in the meantime and took some new photos today as the rest is simply not accessible at the moment.
I'm still in love with this wonderful cashmere coat that I bought for autumn from Max Mara and how good it matches with leather pants and suede boots with gold toes as well as the rest of the accessories in just that same shiny material.

Hope you all had a pleasant weekend so far! Talk soon!


20 comments:

  1. Wow Stina! One of yor best outfits ever!!! So classy but with a twist, love it!

    Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes yes pefect this orange coat, leather pants, boots with gold toes and new Birkin (we have not seen it before my dear Stina... for sure!) I know all what we have... your black glasses...
    You are so beautiful with Alexis that once more you are really encouraging me to make efforts not to wear so much dark or grey colours. I am not ashamed to say that you give me ideas and make me more joyful (how do we say that?) more cheer in one word. XXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Uta. I also love neutral colors but it's fun to add a little colour. I don't like to feel like Barbie though so never too much. always settled. When I wear colours I add less accessories to not feel like a christmas tree.

      Always nice to hear your oppinion!

      Delete
  3. Hi! Love the outfit! Where does the shoes come from?

    /C

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hej Stina.. Vad matchar du till svarta skinnbyxor?!
    /Anna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A black angora cardigan, a white or black t-shirt, a cashmere sweater in beige or light brown, a twweded suit blazer, a nice coat, a silk top and high heels. But it needs to feel a little cool and edgy, and you can't wear leather pants and look too polished or sexy, then it will look trashy!

      Delete
  5. We remember a jumpsuit in this colour you wore in the summer. Lovely shade on you, wouldn't expect it looks like that on a blonde.

    Best, ALLAROUNDEVE

    ReplyDelete
  6. är du förlovad? :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ehat did you wear under coat on trousers?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just a simple black t-shirt in a nice cotton, thinn material.

      Delete
  8. Did you buy your Max Mara this fall?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Stina, I lovelovelove your style. You are perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. where did u get your maxmara coat? where can I find it?

    ReplyDelete